Dienstag, 29. April 2008

A long list with designers

Well, I have a really long list with designers and their charts I like. They don´t have to be new I also like them as a trade;-))
It´s also a reminder for myself when going shopping;-)) Well, seems like I can change my whole stash for new one,-((

Well, you can also surprise me with the designers newer charts because I haven´t bought anything during the last year;-))

- Blackbird Designs: any of the little stocking designs

- Blue Ribbons Designs: Christmas House Sampler II, Afraid of the dark, Black Cats and flying bats, Alphabet Zoo,

- Brightneedle: Welcome, Christmas House, Doll House, Merry Christmas

- Carriage House Samplings: Berries and pins

- Caroussel Charts: Sunset Mermaid

- Country Cottage Needleworks: Mermaids, The Cafe, all newer charts

- Homespun Elegance: ABC Noel House, Autumn, Miniature Samplers IV, Noah and friends, Pincushions a plenty I, Plant kindness, Starry Night, Summer House Sampler, Renewing Spring Bellpull, Sampler Snowman

- Just Nan: Bliss, Snow Faces, Ghastly Ghostly Ghouls, Frightful, the little humbugs and new things, JN was my very first love and I still love it

- Knotted Tree Needle Art: Summer Floral Sampler

- Lisa Cowell: Lois Stewart

- LHN, newer charts

- M Designs: Floral fun 1 + 2, Earth laughs, Purple Medaillon NR, Gingham NR, Wild Winter, Sweet Spring, Floral tiles

- Pickle Barrel Designs: Snow Magic

- Raise the roof: Cackle,

- Rosewood Manor: Cranberry in pines or Cranberry Row, Seasons changing


- SamSarah: Baubles: February, March, April, October, November, C is for cupcake

- The Sweetheart tree: Pink Carnations

- Twisted Oaks designs: Christmas Noel
Newly added:
Prairie Moon:
Noahs webster I and II
Little Miss Muffet
Prairie Halloween